Tawona Norman Zunzanyika is force to reckon in the quantity-surveying field. He is the founder director of the TN Zunzanyika company and has been actively involved in all aspects of quantity surveying, project management and property development for so many years and lends a vast majority of experience and knowledge to the company.
When it comes to Mr Zunzanyika no project is too big or small for him as his works speaks louder for him. He has been involved in numerous big projects in Zimbabwe and the SADC region these include the construction of the Victoria Falls Airport, Econet offices and many more. the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled
- Registered Quantity Surveyor – Quantity Surveyor’s Council of Zimbabwe : Reg. No. 73.
- Member – Zimbabwe Institute of Quantity Surveyors (MZIQS) : Reg. No: 153
- Bachelor of Science Quantity Surveying, Honours Degree UWE, Bristol, England.
- Member – Project Management Institute of Zimbabwe
- Member - Association of South African Quantity Surveyors (MAQS)
- Member - Namibian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (MNIQS)
- Member Education Committee – Quantity Surveyors Council of Zimbabwe (MQSZ)
- Assessor – Quantity Surveyors Council
- Associate Member – Institute of Directors Zimbabwe
- Former External Examiner & Part time Lecturer– National University of Science and Technology (NUST), Zimbabwe