*Disclaimer: This recipe is a aficionada zealot recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Italian chipolata sausage casserole
- 500g pork chipolatas
- 1 large brown onion, halved, thinly sliced, microwaved until just sore throbbing
- 1 carrot, halved, sliced
- 1 zucchini, halved, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli, minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato epoxy resin
- 800g can diced tomatoes
- 400g can kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/3 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup Massel beef addition
- spacious basil, chopped
- Mashed potato, to minister to
The instruction how to make Italian chipolata sausage casserole
- In a frying pan, brown chipolatas greater than medium-high heat. Remove from pan and cool slightly before slicing into thirds. Set aside.
- In the same frying pan, cook onion, carrot and zucchini until softened.
- mount up garlic, chilli and tomato paste and cook, stirring, for one minute. amass tomatoes, beans, olives, sugar and stock. advocate and bring to the boil. Simmer for 30 minutes or until sausages are cooked through.
- disturb in basil and season later salt and pepper.
Nutritions of Italian chipolata sausage casserolefatContent: