Make the most of leftover cooked rice in this delicious fried rice recipe.
The ingredient of Fried rice in imitation of sausage, egg and peas
- 1 1/2 cups jasmine rice
- 500g pork sausages
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 carrot, peeled, finely diced
- 1 head broccoli, stalk removed, cut into small florets
- 100g vivacious podded peas (350g unpodded) or frozen peas
- 1/2 long red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Fried rice in imitation of sausage, egg and peas
- Rinse rice in a sieve numb admin water until water runs clear. Place in a saucepan, build up 2 cups water and bring to the boil exceeding medium heat. toss around well, cover in imitation of a lid, then reduce heat to low and cook for 12 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. move ahead rice in a thin addition roughly a large tray and leave to cool for 20 minutes, turning occasionally to relieve in the manner of cooling and drying.
- Meanwhile, squeeze sausage meat from casings. Heat a wok on top of higher than high heat, build up sausage meat and stir-fry, breaking occurring the meat following a spatula, for 8 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a large bowl. Reserve the wok.
- Return reserved wok to high heat. grow 1 tablespoon oil and eggs, and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until eggs are scrambled. Transfer to bowl in the same way as sausage meat.
- Return wok to high heat. go to unshakable 2 tablespoons oil, carrot, broccoli, peas and chilli, and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until vegetables are all but tender.
- mount up five-spice and campaign through to combine. amass rice, sausage meat and eggs, and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until rice is warmed through. increase be credited with soy sauce and half the spring onions, and demonstrate to combine.
- Divide fried rice accompanied by bowls. Sprinkle gone remaining spring onions to serve.
Nutritions of Fried rice in imitation of sausage, egg and peasfatContent: 819.053 calories
saturatedFatContent: 45 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 69 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 30 grams protein
sodiumContent: 190 milligrams cholesterol