once bought pizza base, a few lighthearted toppings and this supremely in accord recipe, youre never more than 15 minutes away from digging into a slice of pizza heaven.
The ingredient of Spicy sausage & eggplant pizza
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (about 400g) tomato & basil sausages, skin removed
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 150g provolone or mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 440g pizza base behind tomato sauce
- 150g chargrilled eggplant
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup lighthearted oregano leaves
- Rocket leaves, to bolster
The instruction how to make Spicy sausage & eggplant pizza
- Preheat oven to 250u00baC. Preheat a large baking tray in oven. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook the sausage meat, stirring in the same way as a wooden spoon to closure going on any lumps, for 3 minutes or until browned. move around in the chilli flakes.
- Arrange the provolone or mozzarella beyond the pizza base. peak in the same way as the sausage mixture, eggplant, onion and oregano. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese melts and the base is crisp. peak past the rocket.
Nutritions of Spicy sausage & eggplant pizzafatContent: 708.635 calories
saturatedFatContent: 43 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 16 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 48 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein