Kids will love this quick, easy and super tasty Sausage Pasta for dinner. Better still, ensue chilli to the adult portions for a bit of extra spice.
The ingredient of Sausage pasta
- 3 (400g) pork and fennel or italian sausages
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large (200g) brown onion, chopped finely
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (60ml) chicken addition
- 2 tablespoon spacious flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 400g rigatoni, penne or other gruff pasta
- Parmesan cheese, finely grated, to service
The instruction how to make Sausage pasta
- Using a small harsh knife, make a long shallow cut along the length of each sausage, then peel off and discard casings. Crumble sausages into pieces.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan on top of higher than a high heat. mount up sausage pieces and cook, stirring, until browned all on top of higher than and just cooked through. separate from pan.
- amass onion to same pan and cook, stirring, until softened. Add garlic and cook, stirring, a supplementary new minute or until fragrant. go to tomato and hoard and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until thickened. Season subsequent to salt. Return sausage to pan along in the manner of parsley and disturb until warmed through.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in salted, quickly boiling water until al dente. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup (125ml) pasta cooking water.
- mount up pasta to sausage mixture, tossing to combine. go to a little of the cooking water, if necessary, to urge on the pasta and sauce amalgamate. Sprinkle past parmesan and serve.
Nutritions of Sausage pastafatContent: