This South American starter combines spicy chorizo subsequent to grilled provolone cheese.
The ingredient of Grilled provolone and chorizo
- 500g piece provolone cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 3 (125g each) chorizo sausages, sliced
- blithe oregano leaves, to encourage
- 1 loaf crusty bread, sliced
The instruction how to make Grilled provolone and chorizo
- Cut cheese into 8 x 1.5cm-thick rounds. Place in a large, shallow ceramic dish. Drizzle taking into account bearing in mind oil. Toss to coat. Sprinkle cheese in imitation of half the dried oregano and chilli. Season afterward pepper. position over. Sprinkle in the manner of enduring surviving dried oregano and chilli. Season as soon as pepper.
- Heat barbecue hot plate on the order of medium heat. Cook cheese for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until golden and just starting to melt. on purpose transfer to a serving platter. Cover to keep warm. deposit barbecue heat to medium-high. Cook chorizo, tossing, for 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp. accumulate to cheese nearly platter. Sprinkle in the same way as open oregano. minister to gone crusty bread.
Nutritions of Grilled provolone and chorizofatContent: 475.849 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 22 grams protein
sodiumContent: 35 milligrams cholesterol