The ingredient of Pork sausage and apple rolls
- 4 Granny Smith or Golden delicious apples
- 60g butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 8 thick pork sausages (see note)
- 4 bread rolls
- 450g red cabbage, shredded, blanched
- wholegrain mustard, to facilitate
The instruction how to make Pork sausage and apple rolls
- Peel, core and slice apples into 1.5cm-thick rings. Melt butter in a large frying pan exceeding medium heat. amass half the apples. Cook for 4 minutes. point of view apples over. Cook for a supplementary new 3 to 4 minutes, or until apples are blithe golden and just tender. Repeat later permanent apples.
- condense abbreviate heat to low. Return all apples to frying pan. Sprinkle similar to sugar. Cook, turning often, for 2 minutes, or until sugar has dissolved.
- Meanwhile, heat a frying pan over medium heat. Cook sausages for 8 minutes, or until cooked through. agree to cool slightly. Halve lengthways.
- Split rolls in half lengthways. Preheat grill all but medium heat. Place rolls, cut-side up, onto grill tray. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
- culmination roll bases once cabbage, apples, sausages and mustard. Cover past roll tops. Serve.
Nutritions of Pork sausage and apple rollsfatContent: 950.264 calories
saturatedFatContent: 56 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 25 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 72 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 33 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein