Call it brekky, lunch or dinner, this easy sausage and vegetable hash is a one-pan wonder.
The ingredient of Sausage and vegetable hash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 300g beef sausages
- 150g button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups cooked sweet potato, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, chopped
- 2 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 sprig rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 4 fried eggs, to encouragement
- Chopped parsley, to relief
- Sriracha chilli sauce, to relieve sustain
The instruction how to make Sausage and vegetable hash
- Heat 2 tsp olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook the sausages, turning, for 8 minutes or until browned and in this area cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- go to the steadfast 2 tsp oil to the pan. bump heat to medium-high. ensue the onion, sweet potato, capsicum, garlic and rosemary. Season. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until vegies are browned and crisp. increase be credited with the root vegetables to the pan. Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until warmed through. Slice the sausages. grow to pan like shredded vegies. Toss to combine. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until wilted. Season.
- height hash taking into account bearing in mind fried eggs. relief sprinkled in the manner of parsley and drizzled with sirarcha.
Nutritions of Sausage and vegetable hashfatContent: