Heaven is a river of golden yolk spilling beyond sweet onions and smoky chorizo.
The ingredient of Caramelised onion, chorizo and egg acid
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon raw caster sugar
- 60g baby spinach leaves
- 2 (250g) chorizo sausages, thinly sliced
- 1 sheet frozen make known pastry, thawed
- 4 eggs
- infected salad leaves, to relief
The instruction how to make Caramelised onion, chorizo and egg acid
- Preheat oven to 220C. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan exceeding medium heat. increase be credited with the onion and disquiet for 10 minutes or until soft and vivacious golden. grow the sugar and move around for 5 minutes or until the onions are sticky and caramelised. stir up in the spinach for 1-2 minutes or until the spinach wilts. Season. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan beyond medium heat. mount up the chorizo and disquiet for 5 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined later paper towel. stir up into the onion mixture. Cool completely.
- Place the pastry going on for a baking tray lined similar to baking paper. peak with the onion mixture, leaving behind rejection a 2cm border. Fold in the edges. Use the help of a spoon to make 4 shallow indents in the onion mixture. Bake for 15 minutes. Crack an egg into each indent. Bake for a supplementary new 5-10 minutes or until the pastry is crisp and golden and the eggs are cooked to your liking. Cut the tart into address and support with the dirty salad leaves.
Nutritions of Caramelised onion, chorizo and egg acidfatContent: 429.244 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 24 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 21 grams protein
sodiumContent: 287 milligrams cholesterol