A tasty fusion of plum sausages, bacon and butter beans combines to make a delicious cassoulet in this French inspired recipe.
The ingredient of Sausage cassoulet
- 1 kg Outback Spirit pork kakadu plum sausages
- 1 tablespoon Coles Brand unadulterated perfect olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 175g Coles Brand short cut bacon, chopped
- 690g Coles Brand Italian passata
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, help additional supplementary leaves to advance
- 400g can Coles Brand butter beans, rinsed, drained
- 250g broccoli florets, steamed, to further
The instruction how to make Sausage cassoulet
- Heat a frying pan on medium. Cook sausages for 4-5 mins, turning once, until browned all over. Removed from pan. Wipe pan clean subsequently a paper towel.
- Heat oil in same pan approximately medium. Cook onion for 5 mins, or until soft. build up bacon and cook for 3-4 mins, or until bacon is brown. grow tomato passata, basil and 1/2 cup water. Season. Simmer for 5 mins, or until thickened slightly. accumulate beans and disturb to combine.
- Thickly slice sausages. build up to tomato sauce and simmer for 2-3 mins, or until cooked through. Scatter on top of higher than other basil. help subsequently broccoli.
Nutritions of Sausage cassouletfatContent: