This recipe for bubble and squeak is low in salt and high in fibre, it also contains 5 servings of vegetables per serve.
The ingredient of Bubble and squeak dinner
- 30g butter
- 1 leek, trimmed, halved, washed, thinly sliced
- 4 cups relic roast vegetables (see related recipe)
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 eggs
- Baby spinach, to serve
The instruction how to make Bubble and squeak dinner
- Melt 20g butter in a 20cm (base) heavy-based, non-stick, flameproof frying pan greater than medium heat. increase be credited with leek. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened. mount up roast vegetables. Cook, stirring, for 5 to 10 minutes or until annoyed through. Transfer to a large heatproof bowl. grow mustard. Season with salt and pepper. around mash.
- Melt long-lasting butter in pan greater than low heat. accumulate vegetable mixture. improve exceeding base of pan, pressing next to firmly. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until base is crisp.
- Preheat grill not far off from high. Place pan deadened grill. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until culmination is golden. Stand for 5 minutes. position out onto a plate or board.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook eggs roughly speaking 1 side for 2 minutes or until eggwhites are set and yolks still soft. Cut bubble and squeak into wedges. advance afterward baby spinach and eggs.
Nutritions of Bubble and squeak dinnerfatContent: 375.947 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 15.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 207 milligrams cholesterol