A one pot of creamy chicken, bacon, leek and mushrooms makes this bistro-style dish a winning winter warmer.
The ingredient of One-pot creamy chicken and leek recipe
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 4 (about 1.4kg) chicken marylands, skin around
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 225g speck, rind removed, cut into 1cm strips
- 250g small button mushrooms
- 2 leeks, trimmed, cut into 2cmu2011thick slices
- 6 lively thyme sprigs, lead pro extra, to give support to
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 125ml (1/2 cup) dry white wine
- 250ml (1 cup) Massel chicken style liquid addition
- 250ml (1 cup) thickened cream
- Cooked risoni pasta, to support (optional)
The instruction how to make One-pot creamy chicken and leek recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C admirer forced. Place the flour in a sealable plastic bag and season. accumulate the chicken and toss until capably skillfully coated.
- Heat the oil in a large flameproof dish or deep, ovenproof frying pan beyond medium-high. increase be credited with the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- grow the speck, mushroom, leek and thyme to the dish, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until the leek has softened. ensue garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until aromatic. Pour in white wine and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until the wine has reduced and roughly speaking evaporated. protest in buildup and cream, and bring to the boil. sever from heat and return the chicken to the pan, skinu2011side up.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle later than further thyme sprigs and assist taking into consideration risoni, if desired.
Nutritions of One-pot creamy chicken and leek recipefatContent: 889.319 calories
saturatedFatContent: 68.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 27 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 49 grams protein