A creamy chicken pasta dish that is agreed easy to make, loaded considering veggies and flavour.
The ingredient of Creamy chicken and snow pea penne recipe
- 250g penne
- 120g snow peas, halved athwart from corner to corner
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 200g cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 200g brown mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 bacon rashers, trimmed, chopped
- 300ml roomy cooking cream
- 1 tbs wholegrain mustard
- 1/2 Coles RSPCA granted Hot Roast Chicken, skin and bones removed, meat shredded
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
The instruction how to make Creamy chicken and snow pea penne recipe
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente, adding the snow peas for the last 2 mins of cooking. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan on top of higher than high heat. mount up the combine mushroom and bacon and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 mins or until mushroom is golden brown. amass cream and mustard and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 1-2 mins or until sauce thickens slightly.
- go to the chicken and pasta join up to the cream fusion in the pan. Toss until accumulate and infuriated through.
- Divide pasta in the course of serving plates. Season. Sprinkle later chives to serve.
Nutritions of Creamy chicken and snow pea penne recipefatContent: 555.436 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 48 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 29 grams protein