Looking for a unexpected and easy weeknight dinner? appearance manner no other than this juicy and succulent, cajun-style pork and pineapple stir-fry bowl!
The ingredient of Cajun-style pork and pineapple recipe
- 3 limes
- 400g Coles Australian Pork Sizzle Steaks*, thickly sliced
- 1 tbs Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored, cut into 2cm pieces
- 400g pkt Coles Family protest Fry
The instruction how to make Cajun-style pork and pineapple recipe
- Zest and juice 1 lime. Cut remaining limes into wedges or cheeks.
- Spray a wok or large frying pan behind olive oil spray and heat over high heat. go to the pork. Stir-fry for 2-3 mins or until browned. go to Cajun seasoning and stir-fry for 1 min or until aromatic. Transfer the pork union to a plate.
- Spray the wok or pan subsequent to more olive oil spray. Heat more than medium-high heat. build up the pineapple and stir-fry for 2-3u00a0mins or until lightly browned. grow the vegetables and stir-fry for 2-3 mins or until the vegetables are just tender. Return the pork join up to the wok or pan in the same way as the lime juice and 2 tbs water. Stir-fry for 1-2 mins or until the pork isu00a0heated through.
- Divide the fusion along with serving bowls. Sprinkle later than lime zest and support in the same way as lime wedges or cheeks.
Nutritions of Cajun-style pork and pineapple recipefatContent: 185.703 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 10 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 25 grams protein