Prawns, jumbo rissoles and potato wedges - introducing our latest retro-inspired dinner.
The ingredient of Surf and turf rissole traybake recipe
- 11/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 750g beef mince
- 25g (1/2 cup) panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 400g frozen potato wedges
- 300g green prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 150ml pouring cream
- 1 teaspoon chicken accretion powder
- 200g green beans, steamed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Lemon wedges, to encourage
The instruction how to make Surf and turf rissole traybake recipe
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C devotee forced. Heat 2 tsp oil in a large frying pan more than medium heat. amass the onion and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until soft. Transfer to a large bowl and set aside to cool.
- go to beef, breadcrumbs, egg and sauce to the bowl. Season. Use dampened hands to blend until competently combined. Divide into 4 equal portions. have an effect on into patties not quite 9cm in diameter.
- Arrange potato wedges more or less a large baking tray. Place in the oven.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tsp oil in pan over medium heat. Cook rissoles for 3 minutes each side or until browned. ensue to tray subsequent to wedges. Bake for 25 minutes.
- While the rissoles bake, heat long-lasting 2 tsp of oil in the pan beyond medium-high heat. Add prawns. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until lightly golden. Transfer to a plate. Set aside. condense abbreviate heat to low. go to garlic to pan. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until aromatic. accumulate cream and buildup powder. Bring to a simmer, stirring and scraping base of pan when a wooden spoon. Return prawns to pan. accumulation heat to medium. Cook for 2 minutes or until prawns are cooked through.
- ensue steamed beans to the tray. peak the rissole like prawns and drizzle on top of higher than the creamy sauce. Sprinkle when chives and foster afterward steamed beans and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Surf and turf rissole traybake recipefatContent: