Made following oats and beans, these low-calorie fishcakes are healthy and make for a super easy dinner.
The ingredient of Healthy fish cakes recipe
- 300g broccoli, cut into florets
- 400g skinless utter white fish fillets, chopped
- 400g can butter beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoon chopped lighthearted dill
- 2 tablespoon chopped lively continental parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 90g (1 cup) rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon further virgin olive oil
- 120g dirty salad leaves
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- Lemon wedges, to benefits
The instruction how to make Healthy fish cakes recipe
- Steam, boil or microwave the broccoli until tender. Drain.
- Transfer the broccoli to a food processor. ensue fish, beans, mustard, dill and parsley. Process until without difficulty combined, keeping some texture. Season. Use damp hands to disturb mixture into 8 fish cakes. Place oats on the subject of with reference to a plate and press fish cakes into oats to lightly coat.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan beyond medium heat. Cook fish cakes, in 2 batches if necessary, for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. relieve sustain taking into account bearing in mind the salad leaves, avocado and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Healthy fish cakes recipefatContent: 321.455 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 18.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 30.7 grams protein