Crunchy crumbed pork and tasty mild curry come together for your next Japanese-inspired dinner.
The ingredient of Katsu curry don recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 carrot, grated
- 620ml water
- 1 packet S&B Golden Curry Sauce mixture combination Mild 92g
- 4 pork cutlets
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 50g plain flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 100g panko breadcrumbs
- Vegetable oil, for deep frying
- Cooked rice, to give support to
The instruction how to make Katsu curry don recipe
- Heat the 1 tablespoon of oil in a large saucepan, fry the onion and carrot higher than a medium heat until softened. mount up the water, bring to a boil, edit the heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat later add the curry roux, in pieces, stir up opinion until agreed dissolved. Simmer gently for other substitute 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Season both sides of the pork cutlets following salt and pepper. Lightly coat them as soon as the flour, dip in the beaten egg and after that coat in imitation of the breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a large heavy-bottomed saucepan to 180u00b0C. Deep fry the meat until golden and cooked through. Drain on the order of kitchen papers.
- Slice the meat and encouragement gone the curry sauce drizzled more than the cooked rice.
Nutritions of Katsu curry don recipefatContent: