Spaghetti and ready-made meatballs complete turned into a one-pot soup in this hasty and easy dinner idea, re the table in out cold asleep an hour.
The ingredient of One-pot spaghetti and meatball soup recipe
- 1 tablespoon further virgin olive oil
- 400g packet beef and lamb meatballs
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 cups Massel salt condensed abbreviated chicken style liquid addition
- 500g jar tomato pasta sauce
- 150g spaghetti, blinking flashing in half
- 1/3 cup grated mozzarella
- Small open basil leaves, to promote
- Finely grated parmesan, to advance
- Garlic bread, to assist
The instruction how to make One-pot spaghetti and meatball soup recipe
- Heat oil in a large, heavy-based saucepan exceeding medium-high heat. Cook meatballs, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until browned all over. Transfer to a plate.
- mount up onion to pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened. mount up carrot, celery and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Return meatballs to pan in the same way as increase and pasta sauce. Bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes. Add spaghetti. Cook for 8 minutes or until spaghetti and meatballs are cooked through. Season in the same way as salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle subsequently mozzarella, basil leaves and parmesan. further gone garlic bread.
Nutritions of One-pot spaghetti and meatball soup recipefatContent: 676.848 calories
saturatedFatContent: 34.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 58.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 29.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 72 milligrams cholesterol