This flavour-packed tray bake uses just 5 ingredients and a few store-bought shortcuts to get dinner in relation to the table in a flash.
The ingredient of 5-ingredient tandoori chicken bake recipe
- 2 x 500g Coles Roasting Vegetables gone Garlic and Rosemary
- 800g chicken breast fillets
- 120g Pataks Oven Bake Tandoori marinade
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 200g tzatziki dip
The instruction how to make 5-ingredient tandoori chicken bake recipe
- Preheat the oven to 220C/200C admirer forced. Place the vegetables more or less a large baking tray and season. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the chicken and tandoori marinade in a large bowl. Toss competently to coat the chicken.
- Place lemon slices and chicken not far off from culmination of the vegetables. Return to the oven for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. position not far off from the grill and grill for 3-4 minutes or until the chicken is starting to brown slightly. advance similar to tzatziki.
Nutritions of 5-ingredient tandoori chicken bake recipefatContent: 451.71 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 34.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 52.1 grams protein