Full of Greek-style flavours, this one-pan shock makes the fixed easy weeknight dinner.
The ingredient of Greek-style pork later potato and lemon recipe
- 2 x 500g pkts Coles Kitchen Slow Cooked Greek Inspired Pork
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 500g white potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tbs oregano leaves
- 75g fetta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Greek-style pork later potato and lemon recipe
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. read the pork packets and empty into an ovenproof casserole dish. ensue lemon and cover the dish. Bake for 20 mins.
- Meanwhile, place the potato in a microwave-safe dish. Cook in microwave on the subject of with reference to high for 10 mins or until just tender.
- Uncover pork and ensue the potato to the dish. Bake, uncovered, for 10 mins or until the potato is golden and the pork is furious through.
- Sprinkle in the manner of oregano and fetta. Season to serve.
Nutritions of Greek-style pork later potato and lemon recipefatContent: