A stir-fry vegie amalgamation takes the fuss out of the prep in this easy Japanese noodle recipe.
The ingredient of Chicken yakisoba noodles recipe
- 100ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 3 x 150g pkt shelf-fresh ramen noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 700g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed
- 400g roomy stir-fry vegetable amalgamation
- 1 green shallot, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon drained pickled ginger (optional)
The instruction how to make Chicken yakisoba noodles recipe
- amalgamation THE STIR-FRY SAUCE excite together Worcestershire, oyster, tomato and soy sauces, honey and 2 tbs water in a small bowl until combined. Season similar to pepper.
- PREP THE NOODLES & CHICKEN Prepare noodles following packet directions. Heat half the oil in a wok or large frying pan greater than high heat. Cook chicken for 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. mount up 2 tablespoonfuls of sauce mixture. raise a fuss for 1 minute or until coated. Transfer to a chopping board and slice.
- LETu2019S STIR-FRY! Wipe wok clean. Heat unshakable oil in wok more than high heat. Stir-fry vegie blend for 3 minutes or until just tender, adding 2 tbs water halfway through cooking. amass noodles and remaining sauce mixture. Bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Divide along with bowls. peak gone chicken, shallot, sesame and ginger, if using.
Nutritions of Chicken yakisoba noodles recipefatContent: 537.989 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 43.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 35.1 grams protein