Looking for a unexpected and easy dinner? vent no other than this flavour-packed chicken schnitzel bahn-mi recipe. unmodified leftovers for lunch the next day!
The ingredient of Chicken schnitzel banh mi recipe
- 4 Coles RSPCA decided Australian Chicken Breast Schnitzels
- 400g pkt Coles Pokeslaw Kit
- 4 Coles Bakery Vietnamese Rolls or hot dog rolls, split lengthways 125g Coles Creamy Chipotle Topping
- 8 coriander sprigs
The instruction how to make Chicken schnitzel banh mi recipe
- Cook the chicken following packet directions. Thickly slice.
- Place the salad mix from the kit in a large bowl. Drizzle considering the dressing from the kit. Toss to combine.
- Divide the salad evenly in the middle of in the midst of the rolls once the chicken. Drizzle as soon as chipotle sauce. Sprinkle afterward sesame seeds from the kit. culmination in the same way as coriander.
Nutritions of Chicken schnitzel banh mi recipefatContent: 887.885 calories
saturatedFatContent: 41 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 89 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 37 grams protein