A quick and easy veggie-based dinner thats satisfyingly delicious.
The ingredient of Easy vegetable kofta salad recipe
- 2 x 240g pkts Coles Natureu2019s Kitchen contaminated Garden Vegetable Koftas
- 1 small iceberg lettuce, cut into thin wedges
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup mint sprigs
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Coles Kaleslaw Dressing
The instruction how to make Easy vegetable kofta salad recipe
- Heat a greased frying pan exceeding medium-high heat. Cook the koftas, turning occasionally, for 4 mins or until browned and incensed through. Cut in half diagonally.
- Arrange the lettuce, radish, kofta and mint approximately a serving platter. Drizzle salad similar to dressing and season to serve.
Nutritions of Easy vegetable kofta salad recipefatContent: 233.742 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 26 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein