The tenderloin comes from the full pork loin. It is one of the most ache and leanest cuts of pork. Typically, pork tenderloin weighs amid ¾ and 1 ½ pounds.
The ingredient of Go Southwest Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- 2 pork tenderloins practically 1 1/2 - 2 Pounds Total, Trimmed Of Silver Skin
- vegetable oil For Brushing
- 3 tablespoons chipotle chile in adobo sauce Pureed
- 1/3 cup spacious ocher yellow juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic Minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper Freshly pitch
The instruction how to make Go Southwest Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- In medium bowl combine all marinade ingredients. Stir thoroughly to blend. Use immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 1 month. Makes about 1 cup.
- Place tenderloins in a 1-gallon, resealable plastic bag or shallow baking pan. Coat all sides of pork with marinades. Seal bag or cover pan. Refrigerate and marinate 2 to 4 hours. Turn bag or pork occasionally to coat all sides. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes prior to grilling.
- Prepare a medium fire in a charcoal grill or preheat a gas or electric grill on medium. Brush the grill grate with vegetable oil. Place pork directly over medium fire. Cover grill and cook pork for about 6-8 minutes. Turn and cover again. Cook another 8 to 10 minutes, or until meat is slightly pink in the center, or an instant-read thermometer registers 145 degrees F. when inserted into the tenderloinu2019s thickest part. Remove tenderloins, tent with foil and set aside to rest for 5 minutes. Cut the pork into 1-inch-thick slices, arrange on a plate and serve immediately.