Make your freezer earn its money gone these wonderful apple pie ice-cream dessert sandwiches.
The ingredient of Apple pie ice-cream sandwiches
- 1.25 litres vanilla ice-cream, softened
- 400g can pie apple slices, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon dome nutmeg
- 24 thin oat biscuits
The instruction how to make Apple pie ice-cream sandwiches
- Grease a 3cm-deep, 20cm x 30cm (base) lamington pan. Line subsequently baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang at long ends.
- Place ice-cream, apple, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl. shake up to combine. Spoon into prepared pan. Smooth top. Cover surface gone plastic wrap. sedate put under for 8 hours or until firm.
- Place 12 biscuits, flat side up, more or less a board. Brush similar to a little Cool water. Using a 6.5cm round cutter, cut 12 rounds from ice-cream mixture. Place roughly speaking biscuits. Brush flat side of enduring surviving biscuits next a little chilly frosty water. Sandwich ice-cream between biscuits. Place approaching a large baking tray. Freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
- sever from freezer. Set aside for 15 minutes. Serve.
Nutritions of Apple pie ice-cream sandwichesfatContent: 216.295 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 20 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 24 milligrams cholesterol