The ingredient of Steak sandwiches later than caramelised onions
- 3-4 onions, sliced
- 30g butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 6 beef rump steaks, trimmed of fat
- 6 hamburger rolls, split
- Lettuce, to further
- Beetroot, to support
- Tomato, to give support to
The instruction how to make Steak sandwiches later than caramelised onions
- Place onion, butter, olive oil and sage in a pan. Cook over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until soft.
- toss around in brown sugar, balsamic vinegar and season considering salt and pepper. Continue cooking exceeding low heat for substitute 10-15 minutes until a thriving golden brown and the onions are sweet. Set onions aside.
- Slice rump steaks in half through the centre to make thin steaks. Heat a bbq flat plate or frying pan beyond mediumhigh heat. Brush both sides of steak taking into consideration olive oil and season subsequently salt and pepper.
- Cook for 2 minutes, outlook and cook for 1-2 minutes approaching second side. Transfer to a plate and cover afterward foil.
- Toast rolls. deposit lettuce, beetroot and tomato regarding bases. Place 2 pieces of steak on the subject of with reference to top, onions and roll lids.
Nutritions of Steak sandwiches later than caramelised onionsfatContent: 706.245 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
sugarContent: 49 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 66 grams protein