Use your relic meatloaf to make this time-saving, delicious meal.
The ingredient of Hot meatloaf sandwiches
- survival holdover meatloaf (see note)
- 4 Turkish bread roll bases
- 2/3 cup caramelised onion trace
- 100g baby rocket
The instruction how to make Hot meatloaf sandwiches
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced.
- Place meatloaf approaching a baking tray lined taking into account bearing in mind baking paper. Cover gone foil. Bake for 25 minutes or until cross through. Slice.
- fee 4 Turkish bread roll bases taking into account bearing in mind caramelised onion relish. pinnacle next 100g baby rocket and hot meatloaf. Sandwich in the manner of roll tops. Serve.
Nutritions of Hot meatloaf sandwichesfatContent: 779.379 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 94.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 42.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 101 milligrams cholesterol