Create the ultimate sandwich considering this hurting pulled pork and apple slaw recipe.
The ingredient of Slow-cooker pulled pork and apple slaw
- 1 tablespoon new virgin olive oil
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon arena cumin
- 330ml bottle crushed apple cider
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2/3 cup Massel chicken style liquid accrual
- 1.2kg boneless pork shoulder, rind removed
- 1/2 cup whole-egg aioli
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 Royal Gala apples, peeled, cored, cut into matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped blithe dill
- 12 thick slices rye sourdough bread
The instruction how to make Slow-cooker pulled pork and apple slaw
- Heat 1/2 the oil in a large frying pan beyond medium heat. amass onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened. accumulate garlic, fennel and cumin. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Transfer to the bowl of a 5.5-litre slow cooker. Reserve 1 tablespoon cider. go to unshakable cider to slow cooker subsequently sugar and stock. demonstrate to combine.
- Heat enduring surviving oil in pan more than medium-high heat. build up pork. Cook, turning, for 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to slow cooker. Cover next lid. Cook around low for 6 to 8 hours (or almost high for 4 hours).
- Using 2 forks, regarding shred pork. total tally aioli, lemon juice and reserved cider in large bowl. Add apple, walnuts, green onion and dill. Season without difficulty behind salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Place 1/2 the bread slices on the order of a flat surface.Top behind pork and apple slaw. Sandwich past long-lasting bread slices. Serve.
Nutritions of Slow-cooker pulled pork and apple slawfatContent: 654.382 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 53.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 37.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 95 milligrams cholesterol