The ingredient of Seared steak & tomato sandwiches
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 thick slices ciabatta bread
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 1 large brown onion, thickly sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into lcm thick slices
- 4 (400g) topside schnitzel or silverside steaks, pounded until thin
- Watercress, washed and dried, to assist
- Barbecue sauce, to give support to
The instruction how to make Seared steak & tomato sandwiches
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a frying pan or chargrill pan greater than medium to high heat and cook onion for 5 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Meanwhile, using 1 tablespoon of the olive oil brush both sides of the bread slices and rub next the halved garlic cloves. Toast numb a pre-heated high grill for 2 minutes each side or until golden. Keep warm.
- sever onion from pan and keep warm. accumulate tomato slices to pan and cook on top of higher than high heat for virtually 30 seconds just about each side. separate from pan and money warm.
- build up the enduring surviving 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the pan and heat more than high heat. build up steaks and cook for 30-45 seconds on the order of each side for medium rare (or 1-2 minutes each side for without difficulty done).
- To serve, place toasted bread onto serving plates and top in the same way as watercress, tomato slices, steak and onion rings, finish by drizzling behind barbecue sauce.
Nutritions of Seared steak & tomato sandwichesfatContent: 343.682 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 27 grams protein
sodiumContent: 35 milligrams cholesterol