Use air tone Jarlsberg cheese to make this delicious Reuben sandwich.
The ingredient of Reuben sandwich following coleslaw
- 1 x 225g pkt open coleslaw
- 125ml (1/2 cup) coleslaw dressing
- 1 x 410g can sauerkraut
- 8 slices rye bread
- 25g butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 320g shaved pastrami
- 4 slices Jarlsberg cheese
The instruction how to make Reuben sandwich following coleslaw
- Preheat grill to medium-high. insert the coleslaw and dressing in a large bowl. Cover similar to plastic wrap and place in the fridge until required.
- Meanwhile, heat the sauerkraut in a small saucepan higher than medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes or until hot. Toast the rye bread in a toaster until brown. press on toasted rye bread considering butter and mustard. Divide the sauerkraut in the middle of in the midst of 4 slices of bread. peak in the manner of the pastrami. Grill for 2 minutes or until the pastrami is warm. pinnacle afterward cheese slices. Grill for a extra 1-2 minutes or until cheese melts. cut off surgically remove from grill. pinnacle with permanent bread and assist following coleslaw.
Nutritions of Reuben sandwich following coleslawfatContent: 464.855 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 25 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein