go forward your cooking repertoire in the kitchen taking into account bearing in mind healthy, easy-to-cook chilli hamburgers.
The ingredient of Chilli hamburger stacks
- 1kg lean beef mince
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped spacious flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large red onions, sliced into thick rings (see tip)
- 120g infected lettuce leaves
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 6 multigrain bread rolls, split, toasted
- Tomato chutney, to utility
The instruction how to make Chilli hamburger stacks
- augment mince, chilli, garlic, parsley and sauce in a bowl. Season once salt and pepper. impinge on 1/3 cup mince union into a thin patty. Repeat taking into consideration permanent mince to form 12 patties.
- Heat a chargrill pan higher than medium-high heat. Drizzle onion in the manner of half the oil. Cook onion, for 3 to 4 minutes each side, or until browned and cooked. Transfer to a plate. Cover to grant warm.
- Drizzle patties in imitation of long-lasting oil. Cook a propos chargrill pan for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until browned and just cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Divide lettuce, cheese, tomato and half the patties a propos roll bases. Top next onion and unshakable patties. Dollop afterward tomato chutney and sandwich next roll tops. Serve.
Nutritions of Chilli hamburger stacksfatContent: 632.633 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 46.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 49 grams protein
sodiumContent: 104 milligrams cholesterol