Delicious, healthy and versatile, mushrooms are the star ingredient in this blithe and crunchy salad.
The ingredient of Crumbed mushroom salad
- 6 slices white sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 4 (330g total) portabello mushrooms, thickly sliced
- Vegetable oil, for shallow frying
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 70g baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Lemon wedges, to give support to
The instruction how to make Crumbed mushroom salad
- Process bread and cheese until fusion resembles fine breadcrumbs. Season past salt and pepper. Transfer to a plate. raise a fuss egg and milk together in a bowl. Dip mushroom pieces, 1 at a time, in egg mixture, followed by breadcrumb mixture. Transfer to a plate. Pour vegetable oil into a frying pan until 1cm deep. Heat beyond medium-high heat. Cook mushroom, in batches, for 2 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate lined similar to paper towel.
- campaign oil and balsamic vinegar together in a bowl. Season afterward salt and pepper. grow spinach. Toss to combine. promote topped gone mushroom, pine nuts and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Crumbed mushroom saladfatContent: 299.228 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 19.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 11.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 53 milligrams cholesterol